Ski lift Sent
At the end of the longest and for many also most beautiful slope of the Motta Naluns ski area is the children's area. Thanks to the magic carpet, even the little ones can participate in the skiing experience. The connection to the ski area is ensured by the shuttle bus from the end of the dream slope to the village square and from there it goes back to the valley station free of charge with the sports bus.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp train station
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- directly at the guest information Sent
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.