Show all 11 images
- 11 bedrooms with a total of 44 beds (with Nordic duvets, pillows and fixed linen)
- Well-equipped kitchen for self-catering
- Vaulted cellar with fridge and freezer
- Large and small lounge, cosy Swiss stone pine parlour
- TOILET and washbasins on each floor
- Large and small shower room
- Cellar with boot rack, ski rack, table tennis and table football
- Playground with volleyball facilities, large stone table with benches, barbecue area 100 m from the house
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- Several daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H2
Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in a five-minute drive. Then continue about 3 minutes by car to Bos-cha.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.