Show all 4 images
The beautiful, historic outdoor pool in Vulpera – an oasis of peace.
The following offers await you on site:
- Minigolf (for a fee)
- table tennis
- Kiosk with snacks, drinks and gelati
- Attractive children's playground with pool
- Sand playground with pumping fountain for toddlers
- Sun loungers and parasols can be hired out ready for use.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- Starting by PostBus from Scuol-Tarasp, staziun to Tarasp, Vulpera
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal
- Free parking directly in front of the outdoor pool
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.