Tourist office Guarda
Show all 3 images
We will help you:
- Guest information with brochure and flyer edition
- Information about the village of Guarda
- Postal Agency
- Sale of various merchandising items
- various services such as Vereina tickets
For opening hours and more information, see scuol-zernez.com
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Giarsun
- By PostBus from Giarsun
- Direct PostBus connection from Giarsun train station to Guarda
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Giarsun
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Paid parking (central parking meter) at the entrance to Guarda
- Parking for wheelchair users
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.