Ice skating Scuol
Sports facility Trü Scuol
Show all 3 images
The Trü sports complex
The Trü sports complex is located in the centre of Scuol and has a natural and artificial ice rink.
It's never too late and never too early to turn corners on the ice!
Curling, a game for young and old
This exciting game can be tried and played on the open-air ice rink. The basics of the game can be learned in a course (on request). Five curling rinks are available on the Trü sports field.
Skates can also be hired on site for skating and ice hockey.
A highlight of the curling season is without doubt the traditional curling week in mid-January with the three tournaments Prix Sent, CoppaCabana and the Grond Premi da Scuol. Those who take part in all three tournaments can not only look forward to exciting days with the best curling atmosphere in the midst of an impressive mountain backdrop, but also take part in the combined ranking. Be part of a very special week, which is guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience and is entirely dedicated to the sport that is also known as chess on ice because of its many tactical refinements. Bun Crap!
If you would like to try curling for a day, then register at the Trü sports facility. You don't need any previous experience, so bring friends and acquaintances along. We look forward to introducing you to the fascinating sport of curling.
More about curling at ccscuol.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By local bus (runs throughout Scuol) to the PostBus stop Scuol, posta
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking at the Trü sports facility
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.