Alp Clünas Circuit
Show all 6 images
The next ascent to the start of the single trail at the reservoir (2370 m) is strenuous due to the nature of the trail. The crisp single track that follows has a few difficult sections (no fear of heights required), passes Alp Clünas to Muot da l'Hom and ends after a short descent at Alp Laret. Here you can take a break in the alpine restaurant with a view of the Lower Engadine Dolomites.
The trail then leads along the forest road to Ftan/Ftan Pitschen through overgrown rocks and fairytale-like woodland. The last section to Scuol is recommended, depending on your technical ability, on the ascent route or on the challenging single trails of the descent Ftan - Baraigla - Nairs.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consideration for hikers
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- From Scuol-Tarasp (1120m) via Ftan (1630m) to Prui (2060m)
- Higher trail to Motta Naluns and Chamanna Naluns
- Ascent to the reservoir (2370m), Chamanna Schlivera
- Single trail past Alp Clünas to Muot da l'Hom
- Descent to Alp Laret, Sass Majur and Muglin to Ftan/Ftan Pitschen
- Return the same as the outward route or via the Ftan-Baraigla-Nairs single trail.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.