Climate Audio Trail: myclimate Audio Adventure
Show all 7 images
- Carbon Dioxide and Calcareous Tufa
- Aita Caviezel and the Ring of Nairs (10 years and older)
- Bigna, Gian Fadri and the Forgetful Wood Grouse (5 years and older)
How it works:
- You can borrow audio guide devices for free from the visitor information centre in Scuol or use the free app izi.travel (instructions).
- Listen and explore: Walk through the streets of Scuol, across the Inn river to Nairs and then back to Scuol. Walking time (without stops): 2 hours. Listening time: 35 minutes.
- myclimate Audio Adventure flyer with map and competition
myclimate’s vision is a low carbon society, a one-ton society, with a high quality of life made possible by very low greenhouse gas emissions. The myclimate Audio Adventure uses fascinating local examples to demonstrate how leading a climate-friendly lifestyle can be both easy and enjoyable.
The competition winners are drawn at the end of the year and will receive great prizes from the surrounding region.
- Explore Scuol with the myclimate Audio Adventure.
- Solve the crossword puzzle.
- Submit your competition form and the mystery word at the visitor information centre in Scuol. You will receive a small souvenir and be entered into the big annual competition.
The following prizes could be yours:
- Voucher for a dinner, a brunch or one night’s accommodation at Belvédère Hotels Scuol
- Two passes for the Bogn Engiadina Scuol bathhouse
- A day ticket for the Rhaetian Railway (RhB), which is valid across the entire RhB network
There are more myclimate Audio Adventures available throughout Switzerland.
Emergency phone numbers:
144 Emergency services, ambulance
1414 REGA mountain rescue
112 European emergency service
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.