From S-charl to the Ofen Pass
Show all 5 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From S-charl follow the stream to the south and march into the valley
- Follow the alpine road until you cross the stream
- Turn left towards Tamangur
- Follow the path to Alp Astras
- Behind Alp Astras steep ascent
- Follow the high valley to Fontana da S-charlFollow signpost Süsom Givè (descent)
- Follow the path to the top of the pass
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly service to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus with hourly connection to the PostBus stop S-charl
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Scuol and then into a side valley of the Lower Engadine. The summer village of S-charl can be reached from Scuol in around 25 minutes
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Scuol and then also turn into the side valley Val S-charl
- From the south: via Reschenpass, Nauders and then in the direction of St. Moritz through the Lower Engadin to Scuol, from there turn into a side valley
Due to the sometimes narrow road conditions, we recommend arriving by post bus.
- Paid parking is available at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.