From Samnaun to Piz Motnair
Show all 5 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Start at the PostBus stop Samnaun village, Post
- Follow the forest road via Inner Wald to Motta Saltuorn
- Further to Salantinas
- Follow the path along the mountain flank to the summitway
- Back same as way there
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Hourly connections with the PostBus, line 921 to Samnaun village, post office
- From north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel Selfranga - From north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.