Guarda – Ardez (Barrierefrei / Rollstuhl)
Show all 4 images
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Oberengadin) to the Guarda stop
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station, then by RHB to Guarda
- From the Guarda Statziun stop, take the Postbus to Guarda Cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.