Motta Naluns – Ftan – Scuol (Barrierefrei / Swisstrack)
Show all 3 images
With the Swisstrack you can drive steplessly into the gondola.
From the Motta Naluns mountain station you follow a wide forest road on which hikers, bikers and scooter riders are also on the way.
On the way, there are always wide water channels that can be crossed with the Swisstrack.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
From the valley station Motta Naluns take the gondola to the mountain station.
Follow the high-altitude trail via Prui to Ftan.
Ftan is ideal for a refreshment or toilet break.
From Ftan you continue to follow the Trottinetschrecke back to the valley station in Scuol.
The JST Mountaindrive wheelchair can be rented at the valley station in the Engadin Adventure.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- paved connection to the valley station Motta Naluns. (small ramp with 10% incline)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.