Show all 6 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Samnaun village turn into Val Maisas
- Follow the valley
- Keep left when branching in the basin
- To the Rote Seeli on the Rossbodenjoch
- Last rise on the Muttler
- Same way back to Samnaun village
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp or Martina, Cunfin) every hour to the PostBus stop Samnaun village, Riva
- In Samnaun during the day hourly connection with the Samnaunbus to the PostBus stop Samnaun Dorf, Riva
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.