Nationalpark: Val Mingèr – Sur il Foss – Fuorcla Val dal Botsch – Ofenpassstrasse
Show all 4 images
On the adjacent bear adventure trail, 9 interactive stations captivate young and old and provide practical tips on how to behave in a bear area.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Mingèr
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on the H27, as far as Scuol and then towards S-charl.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass, after Martina on the H27 to Crusch, as far as Scuol and then in the direction of S-charl.
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Martina, then towards St. Moritz on the H27 to Scuol and then towards S-charl.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.