Night cross-country skiing trail Ardez
The light switch for the night trail is located at the Transformer at the entrance to the trail. After switching on, the light burns until 11.00 p.m. and then switches off automatically.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From Ardez railway station to the eastern exit of the village
- The start of the trail is marked on the road in the direction of Ftan
- By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the upper-Engadine or from Scuol) hourly to station Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ardez is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (15 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking at the station Ardez and at the school building at the eastern exit of the village.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.