Punt la Drossa – Il Fuorn : Die Verbindungsroute
Show all 4 images
A short but beautiful hike along the Fuornbach, which flows wild and untamed through its self-created canyon. Thanks to this connecting route, various hikes in the region can be combined without having to go by road. In addition to the beautiful stream, there is also a view of the imposing pyramid of Piz dal Fuorn.
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a leash. For more information and all protections, see nationalpark.ch/schutzbestimmungen.
Easy mountain hike.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly (sometimes half-hourly) to Zernez
- From Zernez take the PostBus towards Müstair-Mals every hour to Punt la Drossa (P4)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders – Martina) to the Lower Engadine on H27
- From Zernez on Ofenpass road towards Val Müstair to car park 4
- From Val Müstair over the Ofenpass in the direction of Zernez to car park 4
- Free parking at the train station, in the village and at the visitor center of the National Park in Zernez.
- Free parking in car park 4 on Ofenpassstrasse
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.