S-charl – Alp Astras – S-charl (Barrierefrei / Swisstrack)
Show all 4 images
The tour is on the edge of the national park and takes us from S-charl into the valley along the Clemgia stream. On the way to Plan San Martaila we cross beautiful forests and pastures. Passing Plan d'Immez, the Alp Praditschöl we reach the Alp Astras.
The way back is on the same route.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
From S-charl along Clemgia stream
past Plan San Martaila, Plan d'Immez, Alp Praditschöl to Alp Astras
Way back on the same way.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to S-charl
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- At the valley station there are 2 signposted wheelchair parking spaces in front of the construction shop HG - continue with PostBus to S-charl
- In S-charl there are various longitudinal parking spaces along the street, which can be used with a wheelchair.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.