Scuol – mountain station Champatsch – Piz Tasna
Show all 4 images
144 Emergency, First Aid I 1414 Mountain Rescue REGA I 112 International Emergency.
Tours in the winter mountains involve risks. Tourers are responsible for their own safety when travelling off secured pistes and paths.
Climbing routes in alpine terrain requires good physical condition, serious preparation and technical knowledge of mountain sports. The routes described are to be followed at the participants' own risk. For safe mountain sports, training under expert supervision is recommended. All contents are compiled with the greatest possible care. Tourism Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair AG (TESSVM) and the authors accept no responsibility for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided. Liability claims of any kind against TESSVM and the authors are excluded. It is also advisable to check the daily avalanche bulletin: slf.ch
- With the train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
Paid parking at the railway station and at the mountain railways in Scuol
Free parking spaces in Porta and Punt (Scuol Sot)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.