Show all 3 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.
The Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
Follow the signs for Sinestra
At the first intersection keep left, signpost direction Chavriz/Alp Pra san Flurin
Follow the road until shortly before the Alp, at the crossroads follow the signs towards Alp Pra San Flurin to the Alp
Way back as well as away
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass, to Martina on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent.
- From the south: via Reschen Pass to Martina, then direction St. Moritz on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent.
- Parking at the beginning of the village in the underground garage or at the end of the village in the parking lot Triench
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.