Tschlin – Craistota (roundtour)
Show all 3 images
The snow crunches beneath us and we sink in. Far away from tracked and prepared paths, we draw a new track in the deep snow, step by step.
This snowshoe round trip leads through the forest God sur las chasas.
At the beginning or end of the tour, we recommend a tour of the idyllic village of Tschlin.
Snowshoe tours are undertaken at your own responsibility. The route is not marked. We recommend consulting the avalanche report (www.slf.ch) before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Snowshoe equipment, high and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun protection.
- By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Tschlin, cumün with change in Strada i. E., Cuncalada
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to the PostBus stop Tschlin, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Tschlin can be reached in 10 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 at Strada (45 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
- paid parking at the beginning of the village Tschlin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.