Show all 5 images
It smells of hay and freshly brewed beer. Every now and then the reputation of the tree-piper drowns out the splashing of the village fountain, a little away we hear the bustle of the cheesemakers and Romanesque discussions in the village bite: Tschlin is remote, idyllic, intact and highly vital. The border community presents the coexistence of man, animal and landscape as clearly as no other place. Tschlin's inhabitants are extremely cooperative in tackling tasks and opportunities together, with a lot of passion for an intact nature and authenticity, always for the benefit of the community and in the spirit of the guest.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to tschlin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Tschlin can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Strada in ten minutes by car
- Free parking available at the entrance of the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.