tualetta publica – Holiday center Vulpera
The tualetta publica offers you the possibility to use the toilets of a restaurant or hotel without payment. It may, but it does not have to be consumed. Pay attention to the glue with the logo, which indicates that you will find a clean, nice toilet here.
Opening hours and further information can be found at feriencenter.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Tarasp, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
- Direct PostBus service departing from Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- free parking is available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.