Pensiun Aldier Sent
Show all 5 images
Our plates remain round. We cook with neither points nor stars but with heart and freshness instead. Not pretentious. We use regional products and avoid food mileage wherever possible. In season you may find the mushrooms from our local woods on the menu. The meat served is always alpine and from the local farmer. No imports.
WLAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, space for groups, space for seminars/celebrations
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Opening hours, prices and all other information can be found under aldier.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to the "Sent, Plaz" stop
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached directly from the Engadine road H27 (about 25 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.