Show all 3 images
Vastur, 7554 Sent
Enjoy the fresh mountain air with an unforgettable panorama. Inside the small restaurant there is space for 35 people and on the new terrace up to 50 people. In summer, drinks and snacks such as soups, cakes and salsiz are offered by the company's own farm. Aperitifs for birthday parties, anniversaries and confirmations can also be organized. In winter, a 3-kilometre-long route offers the perfect tobogganing opportunity. The Restorant Vastur can be reached on foot from Sent in an hour and from Scuol in one and a half hours. Sledges are provided for guests, foreigners are welcome to rent sledges on site. In the evening, the restaurant is only open by appointment for groups of 6 to 35 people.
dog friendly, vegetarian selection, space for groups, family friendly
You can find more information about the seasonal opening hours here:
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to the "Sent, Plaz" stop.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached directly from the Engadine road H27 (approx. 25 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
Parking only in Sent, Vastur is car-free.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.