Saloon San Jon
Show all 5 images
Experience an unforgettable culinary evening either on our terrace framed with soft country music, but also in the cozy saloon. The specialties include a smoker and barbecue in the summer months (every Saturday) and in winter, after a leisurely horse-drawn sleigh ride, a delicious Swiss stone pine cheese fondue.
W-LAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/celebrations, family-friendly
Opening hours and all further information can be found under sanjon.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus in the direction of S-charl. San Jon stop (summer only).
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadiner Strasse H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).From Scuol
by car from Scuol from S-charl to the San Jon junction.
Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Saloon San Jon
San Jon 1, 7550 Scuol
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.