Show all 6 images
The seating at Vulpi Garage is exclusively outdoors. The food includes raclette, Engadine sausages from Bacharia Zanetti, apéro plättli and varying soups of the day. The savoury dishes are served with homemade pickles. You will also find sweets in the Vulpi Garage: Engadine nut cake and various cakes of the day. The finest coffee and home-made tea are available from early to late. In addition to punch and hot chocolate for the little ones, we also have a selection of soft drinks, all of which come from Switzerland. The range of alcoholic drinks is also impressive: A refreshing beer and various wines are on offer. And there is no shortage of Kafi Luz or Kaffi with a shot.
Always open, except during snowstorms. Further information: instagram.com/vulpigarage
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina, Strada)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Parking spaces available
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.