Arts & Crafts Scuol
My husband Giacomin and I, Renate Benderer, have always been fascinated by the art of antlers and materials. After a long time of thinking and collecting ideas, we decided to take the step of founding the company Geweih Royal. Since Giacomin has been working in his company as a concrete specialist for over 20 years and I have worked in the jewellery trade for over 10 years, the idea of incorporating materials such as Swarovski stones, natural stones and alluvial wood was also born.
It is also immediately noticeable in our photos that we love nature and always try to combine objects with nature. And we immediately noticed that it is a beautiful contrast to all the antlers and horns.Whether wine stands, sculptures, wall decorations, hotel decorations, jewellery, children's jewellery,..., there are no limits to our and your ideas.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.