Show all 8 images
In our delicatessen you will not only find a wonderful regional cheese counter, yoghurt, fondue and salsiz, but also various homemade specialities from the Engadine: various soups, capuns and dumplings, various ravioli, ham & salmon croissants, gnocchi, cullas da Vnà, plains da Sent, all kinds of pizokel, plum & apricot dumplings, as well as a rich selection of homemade jams, syrups, pestos and liqueurs.
For more information, please visit us directly in our shop or visit our website.
Prices and further information can be found at arenaregional.ch.
Öffnungszeiten und weitere Informationen finden Sie unter arenaregional.ch.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
Then take the local bus to Scuol, Posta.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
Parking spaces are available in front of the shop and in the @-Center underground car park.
New in the @-Center underground car park is a fast-charging station for electric cars!
Stradun 404, 7550 Scuol
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.