Show all 4 images
- Village bakery
- Kiosk articles
- Denner Partner
Fresh croissants, crispy "Paun Sejel", oven-fresh bread rolls - what could be better from a regional bakery?
The Heinrich bakery, which is integrated into the Denner satellite, offers a wide range of breads and als:
- nut cakes
- Pear breads
- Zernez national park cake
- Various Specialities
Opening hours and all further information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Röven 62, 7530 Zernez
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.