Show all 4 images
- Village bakery
- Kiosk articles
- Denner Partner
Fresh croissants, crispy "Paun Sejel", oven-fresh bread rolls - what could be better from a regional bakery?
The Heinrich bakery, which is integrated into the Denner satellite, offers a wide range of breads and als:
- nut cakes
- Pear breads
- Zernez national park cake
- Various Specialities
Opening hours and all further information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.