Bogenparcours Archers d'Engiadina
The archery club «Verein Archers d'Engiadina» was founded in 2000 and has the purpose of promoting and spreading all forms and styles of archery in the Engadin holiday area.
Every year from April, a comprehensive course with 28 animals is set up, which is very varied and adapted to the mountain world. Care is taken to ensure that nature and archery remain in harmony and that safety is guaranteed. From the wild sow to the native ibex, there are steep uphill, oblique and flat shots, which offer something for everyone. The Archers d'Engiadina strive to conjure up a new, challenging course in the landscape every year. Many a Bogner had to "copy" or repair an arrow here and there, because a branch or stone does not pull in the head even with an arrow.
Of course, the Bogner must be good on foot. But you can also sit down on the way and enjoy the indescribable panorama. For a family with children, you should expect three to five hours for the whole course, which also depends on the search for arrows. If you then have a small "Marend" (snacks) with you, nothing can stand in the way of a beautiful archery day.
Visiting the archery courses in Sur En is only possible with your own equipment.
- Tickets for the 3D course can be purchased at the camping restaurant «Sper la Punt» in Sur En.
- Prices and further information can be found at bogensport-engadin.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at bogensport-engadin.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol to Sent, Sur En Camping
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
- Sur En can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 between Scuol and Ramosch in five minutes by car (25 minutes drive from Veraina Südportal)
- Free on-site parking
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.