Summer offer From CHF 470.-
The region around the Swiss National Park is an E-MTB paradise. The terrain is neither too steep nor too flat and is therefore ideal to ride the scenic passes, valleys as well as single trails with the e-mountain bike. The bike tour runs in four varied stages and the luggage is transported comfortably for you.
An enjoyable adventure.
E-biking around the National Park
Four varied stages take you from the Lower Engadine via the Val Müstair to Livigno and back again. You will experience highlights such as the Val S-charl with the Pass da Costainas, the fantastically beautiful and spectacular Val Mora, the Passo Alpisella and the Ospizio Bernina, the highest station of the Rhaetian Railway.
- Four nights with breakfast (half board at extra charge)
- Luggage transport from one hotel to the next (1 piece per person, max. 15 kg)
- Travel documents with tour description
- Services of the guest cards in Lower Engadine and Val Müstair
The bike experience of a special kind.
E-bike battery charged? Quake yourself on an eventful, beautiful bike tour.
- Validity: Mid June to mid October (depending on weather & snow)
- Price: From CHF 470
- Individual adjustments of the tour are possible.
Impressions from the e-mountain bike tour
Show all 14 images
For your planning.