Summer offer From CHF 470.-
National Park Bike Tour
A single bike dream.
Around the Swiss National Park
A multi-day tour that could not be more versatile. Original Engadine villages, untouched nature around the national park, remote valleys and passes with flowing descents. If you are looking for a challenging and at the same time beautiful biking experience, this is the right place. In four days, four passes and up to 4,000 meters of altitude are mastered. In addition to wonderful single trails, highlights such as the Pass da Costainas, the scenically breathtaking Val Mora, the Passo Alpisella and the "infamous" Pass Chaschauna (2694 m above sea level) are on the program.
The services included
- Four nights accommodation incl. breakfast (half board at extra charge)
- Luggage transport from one hotel to the next (1 piece per person, max. 15 kg)
- Travel documents with tour description
- Guest card Engadin Scuol Zernez: With the guest card public transport is included. In addition, you benefit from discounted or free vacation tips.
The early bird.
To be noted for 2024
The summer has flown by! But that's no problem. If you're interested: simply make a note and we'll get back to you with an offer in spring 2024.
Experience this bike tour.
Mountain bike ready? Off you go on one of the most beautiful bike tours in Switzerland!
- Validity: Mid-June to mid-October (depending on weather & snow).
- Price: From CHF 470.-
- Individual adjustments of the tour are possible.
Impressions from the National Park Bike Tour
Show all 9 images