BS – Bio Schorta
The Schortas sell their food directly from the farm, including the award-winning organic Schlaviner. Scottish Highland cattle in the Lower Engadine in Graubünden? This is only unusual at first glance. Their frugality predestines the animals for the barren valley. At 1500 m above sea level, they feel shaggy at home.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp to Tschlin
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Free parking at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.