Large food assortment with daily
- fresh fruits and vegetables
- fine bread
- Croissants and bread rolls
- Coffee and cappuccino
- a wide selection of local products
- Organic assortment
- Postal services
- Tourism Information
- and much more
Mid season opening hours:
Mon: 8.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m., 3.00 p.m. - 6.30 p.m.
Wed, Thu, Fri: 8.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Sat: 8.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m., 3.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.
From 20 December, the normal opening hours with Tuesday open will apply again.
All further information can be found under butia-tarasp.ch.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
Even before Scuol take the turn-off to the right via Vulpera over the bridge.
- Free parking at Tarasp
Fontana 8, 7553 Tarasp
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.