Butia Treffpunkt Susch
- Fruits and vegetables
- Honey from our own beekeeping
Opening hours and further information:
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Susch.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Susch is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (5 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal)
Parking in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.