A lively village needs a village shop. Myrta and Jachen Andrighetti-Jenal open their "Butia" in Tschlin on six weekdays and are always happy about customers.
Giassa d'immez 85, 7559 Tschlin
Amazon was yesterday. Today, customers of the Tschliner dorfladen can order their extra wishes by email, and Myrta takes care of it. Of course, in the village shop you will find a wide assortment of local food and always fresh cheese from Che Chaschöl.
- Chaista Bun Tschlin
- Pear bread
- Nut cakes
- Biera Engiadinaisa
- Organic eggs
Opening hours and further information:
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus from Scuol to Tschlin.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
From Scuol take the road towards Tschlin.
- Free parking available at the entrance village.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.