Camping Arina **
Show all 6 images
The site is located in the centre of the village of Strada. It offers pitches for campers and tents, a tennis court, football pitch and children's playground. The bus stop is 100 metres west of the campsite. By bus you can reach all Lower Engadine attractions within an hour.
The mineral bath Bogn Engiadina invites you to relax all year round after an extended day in the mountains, whether on a mountain bike, on foot in or around Switzerland's only national park, on the piste (Motta Naluns) or on the cross-country ski trail. In addition, excursions to the cultural treasures in the terrace villages of the Lower Engadine, river rafting on the Inn, mini-golf, horse riding, fishing and much more are all worthwhile.
The village of Strada is a fraction of the municipality of Valsot. Here you will find Rhaeto-Romanic culture and lovingly maintained Engadine houses. The region offers a varied stay for all tastes.
Prices and further information: campingarina.ch
Opening hours and further information: campingarina.ch
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Strada is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (30 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp and then by bus in the direction of Martina to the Strada i.E., Cuncalada stop
- By PostBus (from Martina) hourly to Strada i. E., Cuncalada
- Free parking in the village centre
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.