Show all 4 images
- Sleeps 25
- Kitchen for self-catering and wood available
- Fountain in front of the hut
- Access by car not possible
Pricing and additional information: ski-ardez.ch/chamonna
Information on opening hours and availability: +41 79 463 94 22 / email@example.com
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- Several daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
Then continue on foot: Ardez, Bos-cha or Guarda / Walking time: depending on the starting point 2.5 - 3h
From Bos-cha on a dirt road towards Alp Murtera - Marangun.From Ardez via Chöglias - Alp Murtera Dadaint or via Muot da l'Homund from Guarda from Lajet - Plan dal Növ.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H2
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in a five-minute drive
Parking available in entrance Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.