Show all 4 images
- 25 beds
- kitchen for self-catering and wood available
- fountain in front of the hut
- Not be able to travel by car
Prices and further information: ski-ardez.ch/chamonna
Information on opening hours and availability: +41 79 463 94 22 / email@example.com
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (station)
- Multip times daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
On the way, continue on foot: Ardez, Bos-cha or Guarda / Walking time: depending on the starting point 2.5 - 3h
From Bos-cha on a natural road towards Alp Murtera - Marangun.From Ardez via Chöglias - Alp Murtera Dadaint or via Muot da l'Homund from Guarda from Lajet - Plan dal Növ.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez) to H2
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in a five-minute drive
Parking available in entrance Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.