The group accommodation "Chasa Alpina" is located in Scuol in the Lower Engadine, directly at the valley station of the gondola lift Scuol – Motta Naluns. It is therefore an ideal starting point for winter sports enthusiasts or bikers and hikers. In summer, guests of the Chasa Alpina benefit from free rides on the Scuol gondola and on the Ftan chairlift (incl. bike transport).
- 70 sleeps incl. bed linen
- dining room & common room
- Ski room, shoe room
- Grill incl. fixed bench sets in the outdoor area
- table football
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking spaces directly below the holiday home at the Scuol-Tarasp train station
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.