The holiday camp can accommodate about 40 people and is located in the farming village of Lavin. Lavin is easily accessible by train or by car. The train journey via The Vereina Tunnel (also car transport possible) is only a good two hours from Zurich.
- 9 rooms with 47 loungers.
- Great kitchen for self-catering
- -sized hall
- playground with table tennistable
- 8 showers and 6 toilets
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.