Lavin is located at an altitude of 1432 m above sea level and is an ideal starting point in summer as well as in winter, e.g. to Davos, Klosters, Scuol, St. Moritz etc. Warehouse open all year round in Lavin. Available in high season with full board – in low season for self-cookers on request.
- Sleeps 34 incl. bed linen
- 2 lounges/dining rooms for 34 people
- 1 ladder room for 6 people
- Ski room & drying room
- Overhead projector, copier, TV with video device
- Table football, table tennis, games around the house: 4000m² meadow, volleyball net
- 2 parking spaces
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- 2 parking spaces available in front of the house
- further parking facilities in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.