Show all 9 images
Welcome to the Chasa Tschlin, the former schoolhouse has been converted and is now available for accommodation. It offers the perfect space for a stay in Tschlin in the Lower Engadine.
The various rooms make it possible to hold seminars, further education, a school trip, workshops or music camps.
Chasa Tschlin is run on an innovative new model. The rooms can be booked individually for a minimum of three nights in summer. A kitchen is available for self-catering.
In winter and when capacity is available, the house can also be booked as a whole with a large kitchen.
The priceless view of the Lower Engadine mountains inspires and gives pause for thought. In addition, the house is located at the perfect starting point for walks and beautiful hikes.
Book individual rooms or the whole house individually according to your needs.
Prices, opening hours and further information at: chasa-tschlin.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Tschlin, cumün with change in Strada i. E., Cuncalada.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to the PostBus stop Tschlin, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Tschlin can be reached in 10 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 at Strada (45 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
- Public parking available
Curtins 6, 7559 Tschlin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.