Chasa Turistica – Hotel Baer & Post
- Sleeps 64 with shared shower/toilet facilities
Prices and further information can be found at baer-post.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at baer-post.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) hourly to Zernez
- By post bus (from Malles/Müstair)
- With Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich - via Landquart – Prättigau – Klosters – Davos – Flüela Pass – Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel over the Albula Pass (only open in summer) or the Julier Pass. In snowy conditions, crossing the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria – along the Engadine Terrace – Scuol – Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen-Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen-Pass – Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadine via Samedan – Zuoz to Zernez
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.