The Coop Group is deeply rooted in Switzerland and can look back on more than 150 years of history. What began as a small consumer cooperative is now an internationally active retail and wholesale company. Coop is active in the retail trade exclusively in Switzerland. It offers its customers the densest network of sales outlets in the country with a total sales area of around 1.9 million square metres. When selecting branded and private label products, Coop pays attention to quality, sustainability, transparency and current nutrition trends. The supermarkets are modernly designed and many have service departments in the meat, fish, cheese and traiteur area.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
Then take the local bus to Scuol, Posta.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.