Show all 5 images
Cruschada – fresh seasonal organic vegetables, sometimes bouquets of flowers.
Crusch 305, 7554 Sent
- during the summer season, freshly harvested organic vegetables can be bought daily in self-service from a cart.
- Sometimes there are also bouquets of flowers on offer.
Opening hours and all further information:
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
Then continue with the PostBus in the direction of Sent, stop Crusch.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent is located directly on the Engadiner Strasse H27 (20 minutes driving time from Vereina Südportal)
- Parking available in the yard
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.