Show all 5 images
- during the summer season, freshly harvested organic vegetables can be bought daily in self-service from a wagon.
- Sometimes there are also bouquets of flowers on offer.
Opening hours and all other information:
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
Then continue with the PostBus in the direction of Sent, stop Crusch.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Parking available in the yard
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.