Show all 10 images
Your contact point for all questions concerning your health and well-being.
Here you will find a wide range of medicines, natural remedies, homeopathic remedies and herbal medicine. The holistic and competent advice is close to our heart and we will provide you with personal and well-founded support.
Mepha - Inexpensive generic drugs, Voltaren - Emulgel & Dragées, Aspirin, Neocitran, Pretuval C - Combined preparations for colds,Imodium, Buscopan - for gastrointestinal problems, Cetirizine, Fenistil - Antihistamines
Padma 28 - Tibetan Medicine, Burgerstein - Orthomolecular Nutrient Supplements, Microcare Blends, Ceres - mother tinctures, Similasan - Homeopathic Complex Remedies, Omida - Homeopathy, Phytomed - Schüssler Salts, Selomida - Schüssler Salt Blends, A. Vogel - Herbal Medicines,
Alpinamed - Food supplements and phytotherapy ointments/gels, Nutrexin - vital substances, Strath - herbal yeast preparations, Odinhelp - Bach flower mixtures and ointments, Spenglersane - colloids, Sidroga - medicinal teas, DUL-X, Perskindol, Ch'i Piniol - liniment for muscles and joints
Goloy 33 - energy and nutrient care line, Similasan NC - natural cosmetics, Louis Widmer - dermatological care, Vichy - thermal water care line,
Ultrasun - Swiss sun protection, Daylong - pharmaceutical sun protection products, Rausch - herbal hair care, various drugstore articles
Opening hours and further information
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp then by PostBus to Samnaun.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp railway station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol, then towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina)
Free parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Dorfstrasse 8, 7563 Samnaun Dorf
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.