Druckereimuseum «Stamparia» Strada
Show all 5 images
In the Fundaziun Stamparia Strada, the renowned book and newspaper printing company "Vallader", which was important for the development of the Lower Engadine Romansh, was operated for two hundred years. Among the writings, the newly attached special section BIBLES is of great interest.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus from Scuol direction Martina, stop Strada i. E., Cuncalada.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
By car from Scuol direction Martina, village center Strada (near Volg).
Parking available (approx. 150m).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.