E-Bike-Ladestation bei der Meisser Lodge
Show all 3 images
- 1 station with 3 sockets
- Location: at the Meisser Lodge, next to the Meisser Gym and Restaurant Dalet in Guarda (coordinates: 46.77618 / 10.15600)
With consumption free of charge
Available around the clock
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station, then by Rhaetian Railway to Guarda
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- At the roundabout in Giarsun take the signpost up to Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.