Ice skating Sent
Engadine Ice Trail
Show all 5 images
The Engadine Ice Trail is a three-kilometre long skating trail that runs as a circuit from Sur En near Sent along the River Inn. Experience a few unforgettable hours in our winter wonderland with family or friends.
If you don't have your own skates, you can rent a pair from the Sur En campsite. The selection ranges from size 28 to size 47 – helmets are already included in the entrance fee.
Entry: (unlimited in time, helmet included)
Adult CHF 10.- Children (until 15 years) CHF 6.-
per person CHF 5.-
Free shuttle bus: Every Friday at 19:00 from Hotel Belvédère Scuol. Please sign in by phone. Phone: + 41-81-860 09 09
The ice trail is expected to remain open until Sunday 6 March 2022.
Opening hours, prices and further information can be found at eisweg-engadin.ch.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp and Scuol) hourly to the PostBus stop Sent, Sur En
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- On the Engadin road (H27) to Crusch (between Ramosch and Scuol), then down the valley to Sur En as far as the covered Inn bridge and the camping site.
- Parking is available at the campsite or further back in Sur En at the end of the village.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.