Engadiner Boutique-Hotel GuardaVal
Engadine tradition, Alpine modernity, authentic cuisine and warm hospitality await you at the first boutique hotel in Lower Engadine. 36 individually designed, romantic rooms, an Engadine gourmet restaurant, the cosy fireplace bar and an in-house wellness area have been designed and furnished with great attention to detail. Add to this the fantastic view of the Lower Engadine mountains and the unique ambience of the 400-year-old Engadine house in the upper village centre of Scuol. Enjoy a fantastic holiday in one of the sunniest regions of Switzerland and discover one of the most beautiful corners in Graubünden.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.