The lovingly converted group house with its Mediterranean architectural style is located in the middle of the picturesque village of Sent on a sun terrace in 1440 meters above sea level.
Schigliana 146, 7554 Sent
- Sleeps 64
- Large dining room,
- 4 washrooms and 8 showers
- Self-catering kitchen
- 2 craft/seminar rooms
- Table tennis room, games veranda with table football box
- Winter entrance with ski storage
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to the "Sent, Plaz" stop
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached directly from the Engadine road H27 (about 25 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.